Wednesday, March 25, 2020 / by Greg Langhaim
Here is a Guidance for Governor Brad Little's Statewide Stay-Home Order
Below are a list of resources you can utilize if needing help.
- Unemployment Claims with Department of Labor: https://labor.idaho.gov/dnn/COVID-19
- Idaho Food Assistance (SNAP): https://healthandwelfare.idaho.gov/FoodCashAssistance/FoodStamps/tabid/90/Default.aspx
- List of resources for educators: https://www.idahoptv.org/Coronavirus/#educators
- General Information about COVID19: https://www.idahoptv.org/Coronavirus/#about
- CIty of Boise COVID19 Updates & Info: https://www.cityofboise.org/departments/mayor/coronavirus-covid-19-information/. This includes the 30-day mandate to close bar & restaurants for dine-in only.
- St. Luke's Resource page (where to get tested, triage phone #, etc.): https://www.stlukesonline.org/blogs/st-lukes/notes-and-announcements/2020/mar/st-lukes-covid-19-coronavirus-announcement
- White House 15 Days to Slow the Spread Info: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) Resource page: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html.
As always, if I can be of any assistance during this time regarding your real estate, please let me know.
Greg Langhaim | Associate Broker
Boise Home Group | Exp Realty
Real Estate Sales & Investments