With the Stay at Home order, can you still have a weekend here in Boise? The answer is YES!!! In this blog I give 7 Ways you can still enjoy your weekend here in Boise even by practicing common sense. Keep your hands washed obey the social distancing and stay focused on the positive.
Maybe during this time you have done some self reflecting and have found a new purpose, a new goal or a new way to look at your life. I think we can all use this time for self reflection and being more aware of what life really is all about!
So, let's get out and have some fun and some social distancing at the same time here in Boise.
- Walk your neighborhood. Getting out close to home is allowed under Gov. Brad Little’s order – and pretty good for you. Temperatures will near 60 this weekend – and a little time outside in your neighborhood can feel good. Wave at the neighbors. Notice the trees and the birds and the sky. Remember that things will get better.
- Chat with your neighbors. Speaking of your neighborhood, now’s a good time to have an over-the-fence chat. Or, for you apartment dwellers, from one patio or balcony to the next. Keep that six-feet-or-more social distance – but even a little human contact outside of your home can be a good thing.
- Do Something Good. Send a few bucks to a worthy charity, if you are able. Donate to the Idaho Foodbank. Or one of several other actions –
- Call your mom or dad (or both). When was the last time you checked in on your parents? Give them a call – or Facetime.
- Order a drink to go. If you happen to drink, there are a whole bunch of places that will deliver to you – beer, wine, even cocktails, enjoy it on your front porch.
- …Or some food. There are more than 100 local restaurants hoping to bring you some food or let you swing by to pick it up. You can help a local business, in the process.
- Visit the Greenbelt, or a local park: safely. The parks and the Boise River Greenbelt remain open. They will stay that way, as long as folks follow social distancing rules.
If I can be of any help with your real estate goals, I would love to help you out.
Greg Langhaim | Associate Broker
Boise Home Group | Exp Realty
Real Estate Sales & Investments
w: www.myboisehousesearch.com | e:email@example.com