Thursday, January 2, 2020 / by Greg Langhaim
Paramount is a newer subdivision that is one square mile located just off Chinden Blvd., between Meridian and Linder Road. If you are looking for a planned community that offers a wide variety of homes and a good mix of demographics, then this is it.
Paramount is Meridian's most comprehensive master planned community. That means that virtually everything within our mile-square boundary--both residential and commercial--has been planned in advance to exist in harmony with the elements around it. Strong architectural and quality controls are in place to protect your home's value and the integrity of the community. This is important as we are seeing a lot of new subdivisions pop up that really don't have that quality control in place. If you are coming from out of state, you may want to consider this area just for that reason.
You can search all homes inside the Paramount Subdivision right here.
The schools that are within Paramount are listed below...
- Grade School: Paramount Elementary
- Jr High School: Sawtooth MS
- High School: Rocky Mountain HS
Paramount does have an HOA. Most communities in Boise, Meridian, Star and Eagle do have HOA's which are minimal.
- $250 Setup/ Transfer Fee
- $302.50 Semi-Annually
With so many Meridian residential communities out there, it can be difficult to tell one from another. But there is a difference. And in the case of Paramount, it's a big, important difference that adds up to a higher quality of life and greater long-term value.
1. Better plan. Paramount is Meridian's most comprehensive master planned community. That means that virtually everything within our mile-square boundary--both residential and commercial--has been planned in advance to exist in harmony with the elements around it. Strong architectural and quality controls are in place to protect your home's value and the integrity of the community.
2. Better lifestyle. Tired of driving everywhere? At completion, Paramount will include a smart, convenient mix of shops, gathering places, on-site schools, professional office space and recreational amenities within walking distance of your home. Each of these elements has been carefully situated to protect the quiet, peaceful nature of our neighborhoods.
3. Better builders. Drive other communities in Meridian, and you'll often find a wide variation in the quality of their homes. Why? Lax oversight of their builders. At Paramount, we start by selecting the best builders in the Treasure Valley. Then using buyer surveys and other methods, we continually monitor their quality and customer service to ensure your satisfaction.
4. Better amenities. At completion, Paramount will have two large community centers (one is already finished), with heated pools, exercise facilities, workout equipment, meeting & event rooms, catering kitchen and more.
5. Better track record. If the plan for Paramount brings to mind communities like Harris Ranch in Boise and Hobble Creek in Boise, it's no coincidence. Paramount is being developed by Brighton Corporation, the same company that created those and other highly successful communities like Heritage Commons and The Hickories. Westpark Company, developer of Tuscany and Bear Creek, is helping co-develop the project.
6. Better access. Paramount's central location in the Treasure Valley puts you within an easy drive of Boise, Nampa, Caldwell and the airport. The city of Eagle is literally just across our north boundary. Downtown commuters can have their choice of Hwy. 44 (State St.), Chinden Blvd. or Interstate 84. A new interchange coming to Ten Mile Rd. will provide even more options.
7. Better attention to detail. From the historically inspired street lamps to the winding layout of our streets, every aspect of Paramount is designed to provide the things that are really important to you: safe, quiet streets and play areas, opportunities to meet your neighbors, and attractive places to relax and play with your kids.
Bottom Line is if you are looking for a great neighborhood in Meridian, this is a strong contender.
Stay up to date with all things happening local on my facebook group, Go Boise!.
Schedule a time to meet with me for your tour.
Greg Langhaim | Associate Broker
Boise Home Group | Exp Realty
Real Estate Sales & Investments